No, come and visit us at our shops in Zurich or St. Gallen, and take a look behind the scenes and learn more about how our luxury textiles are created. Let yourself be inspired and enjoy a personal consultation with our qualified team.
Frequently asked questions
- Home /
Frequently asked questions
Please contact us via e-mail, contact form or telephone and we will take care of your request as soon as possible.
Yes, Jakob Schlaepfer gives a 100% guarantee for all our creations. Should a qualitative deficiency occur due to a production defect, we will provide an appropriate replacement.
- Search for the desired product in our catalogue and click on it.
- Insert the product into the shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- To conclude your purchase, you have to click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner and then select the "Checkout" button.
- Complete the form with the invoice and delivery address. The next step is to select the payment option.
- In the last step, you will see the entire order overview. To complete your order, simply click on "order". You will then receive an e-mail with the order confirmation.
You can buy in the following ways:
- with ease, directly through our online shop
- in our shops in Zurich or St. Gallen
- via telephone or e-mail, we are at your disposal for any questions and would be happy to advise you in German, English or French
Jakob Schlaepfer offers the following methods of payment:
- Invoice (+CHF 5 administration fee)
- PostFinance, Postcard
- Visa and Mastercard
Payment by invoice
You will receive the invoice directly with your delivery. Payment conditions are 30 days net.
Payment by PostFinance, E-finance
E-finance, PostFinance enables you to make convenient and secure payment via
the Internet. As a PostFinance customer, you can easily log in with your
E-finance number and password. The payment amount will be debited directly from
your PostFinance account. Subsequently, you will receive a confirmation mail
from Jakob Schlaepfer for your successful order.
PostFinance also provides payment via PostFinance Card. You will be logged in by your card and ID number.
Payment by Visa or Mastercard
With Jakob Schlaepfer, you can comfortably and securely pay with your credit card. As soon as your payment has been confirmed with us, we will send you the order. At the end of the month, you will receive the billing on which the purchase should be marked.
Payment with PayPal
want to pay your order with PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal's website
for payment. The amount will automatically be charged to your PayPal account.
For more information see www.paypal.com
Yes, just contact us in advance so we can prepare everything for you.
Yes, all of our orders are sent by registered mail, so that we have a guarantee in case of loss of the package by shipping partners.
All our creations are immediately available from stock and will be dispatched immediately upon receipt of your order.
Simply send us the package (enclose delivery note) and write our address on it:
Jakob Schlaepfer AG, Flurhofstrasse 150, CH - 9000 St. Gallen
Take the package to the post office and send it back to us. Why is recorded delivery required? This is the only way to ensure that the package is safely delivered to us.
If your return is received by us, it will be checked and we will refund you the amount as follows:
for advance payment
We will send you your credit to the bank account from which the transfer was made. Please send us your complete account information (e.g. IBAN number).
for PostFinance payments
Your credit will be transferred to your postal account.
For credit card payments
Your credit will be transferred to your credit card account. The entry will be visible on the next credit card bill.
Your credit will be transferred to your PayPal account.
Yes, the following creations are excluded from the right of return.
- Sale items
- Creations with a value of more than CHF 1000/per meter (here the right of exchange applies)
- Custom products
- Meter lengths of less than 2 meters (length per piece)
Please note that we can only take back creations, which are as good as new and in the original condition. All creations must be returned in a complete state and without damage. Labels and, if necessary, protective films are included in the scope of delivery and must not be removed. Please use appropriate packaging.
Returns shall be at the expense and risk of the customer and must be returned by recorded delivery. The post office then provides you with a voucher, which includes a shipment number in the event of a package being lost.
Yes, you have a return policy of 14 days after receiving your order.